Ram Gopal Varma Blog #157. My Reactions to Reactions

1. I hate you and your minditude because I have a similar thinkitude.

Ans: Ok dudeitude.




2. It would take some years for people to realize that you are not as bad as what they thought.

Ans: And it would take some years for me to realize that I am worse than what they thought.




3. How does one loose fear?

Ans: By not valuing anything including your life and taking every moment of your life one at a time and living it to the fullest.




4. If knowledge is power why is ignorance bliss?

Ans: Actually knowledge is pain and ignorance is bliss and that’s because with knowledge you know what you want and when you don’t get it creates pain whereas in ignorance you don’t know what you want, so even when you don’t get since you don’t know what you are losing you will be in bliss.




5. If you think that to be flexible is right aren’t we then inbetweenists?

Ans: Be rigid when you don’t need to be flexible and be flexible when you can’t be rigid and use that flexibility to get rigid again.




6. Grow up and give us more serious comments.

Ans: Ok oldie.




7. Every one of us want to attain power but can’t. Is this why people like Paritala Ravi and Bal Thackeray fascinate us.

Ans: “Everyone has the will to Power but few have the Courage to grab it” – Nietzsche.




8. How much of your philosophical knowledge helped you in your movies?

Ans: Lots.




9. Do you think bad people have good stories and good people have boring stories?

Ans: Definitely. You reminded me of a passage from Alvin Toffler’s book ‘War and anti-war’. “History always was made by bad people. Along with those few bad people there were millions of good people who just worked hard, raised their families and prayed to God, but they didn’t matter.




10. I have a story and I want to make a movie and I plan to finance it myself? How do I do it?

Ans: Just hire a camera and shoot it.




11. When I saw you on TV I felt that this arrogant looking man does have a point.

Ans: Well Sandhya, I have lots of points and that’s where my arrogance comes from.




12. What is the difference between passion and desire?

Ans: Desire is a wish to possess something and passion is a measure of the intensity with which you want to possess it.




13. If films were not there in the universe what would you have done then?

Ans: Invent them.




14. Are you an animal or a human being?

Ans: Lesser than an animal in the purity of its instinct and better than a human being in the impurity of his programming.




15. I strongly feel that you suffer from an inferiority complex and you use your arrogance and recklessness to cover it.

Ans: And I strongly believe that you suffer from a superior inferiority complex and you use your bird brain to come up with a pea brain theory of my psychology so that you can cover up your inferiority complex with your delusional superiority complex.




16. What made you to be so independent and being in love with your own self?

Ans: For your information I am not in love with myself. I just don’t care about being loved by anybody and that’s where my independence comes from.




17. You seem to only choose philosophies which fit your sensibility/psyche.

Ans: Arrey Bhagwan mere yaar… that’s what I said on this blog since a year for atleast 11,637 times.




18. Now that you are a filmmaker do you regret being disconnected from the audience?

Ans: No way. I was dying to get away from the audience to be a filmmaker so that I can batter the audience’s heads with my films the way other filmmakers use to batter my head when I was with the audience. I any day prefer battering to getting battered.




19. Were you always a very serious person?

Ans: No. I used to laugh a lot till I came across you bloggers.




20. I want to learn from you.

Ans: Start unlearning first.